July 17, 2017

Snapseed Photography On Twitter

Since Instagram (better called instaspam) was definitely greatest waste of time as a photographer - I decided to give it a try to other social media platforms

I like to use. I'm a big fan of Google Plus and my profile is the best environment for me to post all kinds of my work. Also my Facebook Page goes fine - especially when I want to share with friends and family. And Twitter - especially when you use regularly performs much better than Instagram (for me at lest) with much less spam.

Recently I enjoy taking photos with a humble mobile device - nothing fancy at all - and edit them with Google's Snapseed and post them to my Google Plus, Facebook Page and Twitter.

And here is a cool embedded post from my Twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails