October 7, 2015

Fall Water - 2015-10-05

Woodland nearby a lake in a small but beautiful village named Tesvikiye which is a district of a summer town I'm living named Cinarcik - which is a popular summer vacation place for the people coming from the big city Istanbul (Turkey) -- Since there are many visitors coming these places, the nature is not so wild but still has some beautiful views. I've walked a lot from the center of the village to come to this area. The greatest problem is environmental pollution caused by the people who visiting these areas. There are always beer cans, water bottles, plastic bags everywhere. I had to walk a lot to leave the area invaded by the people behind. But the results was worthy... I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking. Please visit my G+ profile for more of my work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails