June 20, 2015

She Has No Idea How Beautiful She Looks In This Photo

She Has No Idea How Beautiful She Looks In This Photo | I know its kind of a long title but I couldn't found anything less to express my feelings about this photo. I moved to a much smaller town named Cinarcik from the biggest city of Turkey which is Istanbul. And people here are bit more uptight on seeing someone with a dSLR camera in his hand. Street photography is not an easy task when you put the elements of a typical third world country together. At least I have chance to see some interesting people around sometimes.

This shot taken with my humble Nikon D90 + 55-200VR which I'd love to replace with a 70-200 f/4 or 80-200 f/2.8 someday. I hope you enjoy & thanks for looking. Comments, +1s and re-shares are more than welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails