July 4, 2009

Karin Leitner's Earthmagic is on the stores now!

I'm happy to announce that the new album of my dearest friend Karin Leitner is out now! Here's her words about this;

"I am very happy to announce that my self composed CD for flute, harp and orchestra is out NOW

I recorded with Krassimira Ziegler and Duccio Lombardi on harp and invited other amazing musicians like Moya Brennan's uillean piper Eamonn, Barbara, an amazing soprano, who sang in Cats and Phantom of the Opera, Aileen, an Irish Violinist from the Radio Symphony Orchestra Vienna and Jas, a didgeridoo and drum player from Bhaktitribe Hawaii and dear David Punshon, who recorded several synthesizer tracks for me.
I play Flute, Piccolo, Irish Tinwhistle and Mayan Flute on the CD.
I am very happy with the outcome!
Here it is:
http://www.karinleitner.com/CDs.php

10% of each CD sale are donated to TREES FOR CITIES, who plant trees!

Kind regards
Karin"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails