July 4, 2009

Tara Of Buffy The Vampire Slayer Likes My Work!!!


I have to say that this is one of the happiest time in my life. Years ago I wasn't missing any episode of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer and I'm the fan of entire cast of the show. When I joined the Twitter - I had no idea that I'm going to found Amber Benson. But it happened... and something more.

Lately I decided to open a channel on Youtube to use it actively and I did. I uploaded the videos from David Arkenstone's Myths And Legends DVD. He, Johnny Wilson and many other precious artists worked on that project together in a very short time with nearly zero budget. And probably I never get tired of mentioning about that - because that's the work I really proud of.

So - I uploaded the videos I've worked on and sent an @ message to Amber Benson through Twitter and said that wanted to share the stuff I uploaded on my Youtube Channel. The reason behind my acting was because of her background... She's a great actress but also director, writer and interested in comic books. And guess what happened then...

She replied me on twitter! Man - this is Amber Benson! And she thinks I'm talented! That means a lot to me and totally made my day! She has an official blog - and here is her twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails